04 May, 2015

Spirit Tours: My Trip to Cambodia

My trip to Cambodia with Spirit Tours was amazing.  My highlight was Angkor Wat and the dramatic reliefs showing the history of the country through the Ramayana and other epic stories carved into the four walls of the temple.


Early morning to view the sunrise of the temple is a life changing experience.  So many people, so much to see, so much beauty.  It's not something easily forgotten.


It takes a while to take it all in and frankly, I think I'll need to go back a second and third time.  After a while, the senses become overloeaded with beauty and detail.


Our gentle yoga teacher seen above, William Abel, creates an easy way to wake up our bodies after long travel hours.  See his site at www.gayatrigardenaccents.com



You may enjoy visiting our site at:

Or check out our photos on Facebook:

Or on Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts