12 August, 2014

The Amazing Active Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica

I have never seen anything quite like the Active Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica


As I sat on my hotel porch at the Lost Iguana Resort, where every room faces the amazing Arenal Jurassic Park. The rumbling would subside and I could see lava trickling down this gigantic volcano. It is difficult to take your eyes off of the Volcano, we would find ourselves sitting on the porch for hours just to get another glimpse.

Volcano I found it hard to believe that I was actually witnessing this unreal site. The Arenal Volcano is one of the most active volcano's in the country and in the world. There were stars all around and every now and then you heard the rumbling of the Active Volcano. The sound is something out of the movie

I have now been to this part of Costa Rica several times but the spirituality and eerie feeling I get when visiting this special place where the active volcano creates such beauty all around it. It is that feeling you get with the unknown. Will this volcano erupt and we will all have to run for your lives? Such a special place to visit, I can not wait to go back again.

Have you been to the Arenal Volcano?

If you like this Blog you may also like:

Memories of walking the rice paddies of Bali as a young girl
Costa Rica Tabacon Hot Springs

Love,

Gitana Omi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts