09 April, 2014

Amazing Articles From Spirit Tours, Well We Think So! :)


Why is Angkor Wat a Wonder of the World?
Takes My Breath Away I’ve traveled all over the world and some sights just take my breath away. They aren't all World Wonders or...



Bhutan Tour - 2010
Bhutan – The land of the Peaceful Dragon http://www.spirit-tour.com/bhutan.html The lucky few who have travelled to Bhutan behold a Hima...



Machu Pichu Was A Must See On My Bucket List
Like No Other I've Seen Machu Pichu, Peru is like no other ruin I have ever seen. Ten years ago I had the opportunity to hike for t...



Dance and Drama in Bali
Dance and drama have played an important role in Balinese culture throughout the years. Through dance we can see how the Balinese look at na...



Galungan
Galungan Bali is celebrating Hari Raya Galungan Bali’s culture is based on a form of Hinduism called Hindu Darma, which is believed to...



Diving In Bali
Diving Shipwreck in Amed There are many spots all along the coast. My favorite is Pulau Menjangan, a small island off the northwest tip...


What do they speak in Bali?
Most Balinese speak the national language of Bahasa Indoneisa, a language Indonesian nationalist developed from the Malay language. The Bali...


A Message From The Great Pyramid Of Giza
Hundreds of tour guides gathered Monday at the nearly deserted Great Pyramid of Giza near Cairo. Their message written on banners in Englis...


Memories of Japan
On a recent pilgrimage to Japan we visited Daisen-in Zen Temple in Kyoto and I gave my Obama button to the Abbot of the Monastery Roshi Oze...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts