| ||||||||
|
30 December, 2014
Spirit Tours: Walking the Midlevel streets of Katmandu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Bhutan – The land of the Peaceful Dragon http://www.spirit-tour.com/bhutan.html The lucky few who have travelled to Bhutan behold a Him...
-
"Isla Muheres" which in Spanish means "the Island of Women" It was the year 2010 and I traveled to Cancun with some ...
-
Galungan Bali is celebrating Hari Raya Galungan Bali’s culture is based on a form of Hinduism called Hindu Darma, which is believed to...
-
Travel broadens our outlook on life. It educates us to the ways of other cultures and different beliefs as well as to more visible differenc...
-
Jim and Murni in the 70s My Balinese friend Murni is a legend. Not only for owning the famous restaurant Murni’s Warung, but also for ...
-
Why is Angkor Wat a Wonder of the World? Takes My Breath Away I’ve traveled all over the world and some sights just take my breath away. ...
-
I first arrived in Bali in 1974 and fell I love with the Island. On the Island of Bali there is a link to enlightenment. The beliefs...
-
On a recent pilgrimage to Japan we visited Daisen-in Zen Temple in Kyoto and I gave my Obama button to the Abbot of the Monastery Roshi Oze...
-
Dance and drama have played an important role in Balinese culture throughout the years. Through dance we can see how the Balinese look at na...
-
Why Bali, Indonesia is a spiritual travel destination Bali has been a second home to the Spirit Tours Team. Jim first arrived on ...



No comments:
Post a Comment