Hawaii evokes images of a tropical paradise and despite the changes in this once Polynesian kingdom very few of the over 5 million tourists a year go away disappointed.
The state of Hawaii is comprised of eight major islands. With an array of sea, land and sporting activities from which to choose, visitors will enjoy hiking through rainforests, biking along mountain ranges and swimming in the azure blue waters of the Pacific.
Click here for more information
28 January, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Bhutan – The land of the Peaceful Dragon http://www.spirit-tour.com/bhutan.html The lucky few who have travelled to Bhutan behold a Him...
-
Living and Traveling as an Expat in Taiwan While living in Taiwan teaching English in 2013, my Mom came to visit me for two weeks. ...
-
Takes My Breath Away I’ve traveled all over the world and some sights just take my breath away. They aren't all World Wonders or...
-
The difference between a pilgrimage and a tour Whenever I travel to a new country, I am most interested in the way the people there experi...
-
In 1970 I stayed at a Sikh temple in Dar es Salaam Tanzania for a few days, as a guest. It changed my outlook on life forever. Here is wha...
-
On our recent tour to Peru I had the best vegetable cheese quinoa soup. As I traveled from Cusco along the Urubamba river and through the...
-
Imagine enjoying daily spiritual practice and yoga in the magical nature of Costa Rica. Pristine beaches, vibrant jungles, soaking in hot s...
-
Imagine spending 8 days in Costa Rica in the middle of winter. The good news is, Costa Rica doesn't have a winter like ours! And...
-
The trek to the top of The Temple of the Sun is worth it, especially when you get back down and look up at the splendid route you just comp...
-
It doesn't matter what the ads say, people are likely to listen more closely to other real people, their friends and happy customers. F...
No comments:
Post a Comment